UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP!
Welcome to The Glenferrie Hotel, Hawthorn’s premiere hotel since 1888.
With a recent changing of hands, The Glenferrie Hotel has retained it’s infamous name and history, yet has undergone some extensive renovations. It proudly relaunches itself with a new menu, new staff and a fresh approach to its customers.
Open 7 days a week, The Glenferrie Hotel promises to provide the best in food, beverage, functions and accommodation.
Our facilities include:
- 17 rooms of boutique accommodation
- Versatile indoor/outdoor Courtyard
- Prestigious self contained, private function room and two other main function spaces
- Free Wi-Fi for patrons
- Main menu & wine list
- Disabled access and facilities for dining patrons
- High chairs and a children’s menu for families
Located in the heart of Hawthorn, The Glenferrie Hotel is situated on the city side of Burwood Road just back from the intersection of Glenferrie Road. Merely six kilometres from the CBD, The Glenferrie Hotel is conveniently within a two minute walk from Glenferrie train station and one block walking distance from city and Docklands bound trams (route 70 and route 75).